Sunday, December 20, 2009

December 4th 2009

We took Bailee down to temple sqaure in Salt lake, and dinner at the Gateway. We tried to see santa but she is scared of him this year. She loved the lights! We also got hot chocolate and went on a carriage ride around temple sqaure.

December 6th 2009

So the weekend after moving we decided to go run a marathon in Las Vegas. We left Bailee with my mom and sister and just Garrett and I went. I had never ran a marathon before but Garrett had ran many. I had never ran over 14 miles but thought I would try a marathon. I didnt do it very fast, but I ran almost the entire time and I finished. It took us 4 hour and 40 min. I could'nt walk very good for the next couple days and my knee still hurts. But it was fun and I would do another ( I might train a little more next time)

December 15th 2009

Bailee had her school Christmas preformance today. It was so cute, I am suprised 2 and 3 year olds can remember that many songs. I only got one picture because my camera died! After the preformance they colored stockings and had refreshments. All the kids made there parents a present. It was a ceramic mold of thier hand that they painted red and green. This year Bailee took all of her class mates presents a Christmas book and a candy cane.

December 19th 2009

This year my mom put together the 12 days of Christmas for all the kids. Each day we get to open a new present. All the kids love it! On Saturday we opened a letter that said we would meet together as a family at Walmart and shop for a family in need. Each person in my family had someone to buy for (all in the same family). We got to buy for a little girls that was 3, so Bailee helped me pick out lots of princess toys! After we went as family to Cafe Rio and the lights and temple square. Bailee fell asleep on the way down there and woke up as we were ready to leave. It was very crowded but fun!

No comments: