Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Day 2009

The night before Christmas we had our annual dinner with the Stringham family and mine. After we then went to Garretts parents home where we had all the kids act out the nativity scene. This is the first year Bailee was excited for Christmas. We set our cookies and milk and she kept telling me I need to go to bed so that Santa can come. She went to bed and Garrett and I put together toys. On Christmas morning she was so excited when she was coming down the stairs and saw her red convertable mustang. She jumped in and pretended to drive ( she did'nt even notice all the other gifts). Her next fovorite toy she got was her baby alive. She kept saying this is what I wanted, Santa got me what I wanted. That day we went to a big breakfast at my moms house with all my family. We decided to take the kids to park city to go sledding for the day. It was cold but we had fun! Later that night we went and saw the movie Avitar with my family.

No comments: