Sunday, December 28, 2008

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

This year Bailee was able to open all of her christmas presents. She got a kitchen, some cars, a train set, a purple bath robe, ( which she loved and did not want to take off) dishes and a few other small things. Her favorite toy was her kitchen! Everyday she says "mommy you play kitchen with me?" Before Christmas we had many parties with friends and family. We had a family party (which we have every year with my moms side of the family) where we have a big dinner and then santa comes and gives all the kids a present. Bailee was scared of santa and cried the whole time. Santa gave her a playdough set. I also had a friends Christmas lunch with my friends hailey and Edy at Chessecake factory. Later that night I had a christmas dinner at Asian Star with Ashlie, Lindsey, and Ana. This last saturday we went sledding at the park by our house with Garretts sister heather and thier family. Christmas eve we had our annual party with the Strigham family. This year we had it at our house (I didnt get any pics because my camera was dead.) We have had a fun December!

No comments: