Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas is almost here!

We have been busy this December, but here is what we have been up to...
We took Bailee to festival of trees this year, she loved all the trees but quickly lost interest. We took her to see Santa last week, she did'nt seem to understand who santa was but all the other kids seemed interested so she gave it a shot! Once she was on Santa's lap we couldn't get her to smile but at least there were no tears this year( Progress not perfection). We had my work party last night at my house, Garrett was outside snoblowing the driveway as everyone arrived, but made a path for all of my friends to arrive. The party was a Dinner and a gift exchange. All the girls exchanged gift card and the guys did a white elephant gift, which was really funny. Tonight we organized and put together a play room for Bailee. She is almost two and needed a room for all her toys. She loved it! She played in her new play room all night! This year we had alot of fun decorating, ( well I did at least) Garrett did our christmas lights this year!(with help from our neighbor Chris - the fireman - since Garrett is a little afriad of the edge of the roof) I think he did a better job than than the companies I have hired to do it in the past. I decorated the tree this year with purples and green. We also put a small tree in Bailee's room and she helped decorate it. We took Bailee to a local tree lot and let her pick out a small live tree to put in our family room. Her and I had alot of fun decorating it!

No comments: