Sunday, November 2, 2008

friday October 31st
My sister Rachelle came over with her girls Halle and Isabelle. We carved and colored pumpkins. Our nieghborhood had a block party before trick-or-treating. I made broccoli cheese soup and cookies for it. Everyone brought something to share and they had a ton of pizza for the kids! Garett took Bailee out trick-or-treating with Rachelle's husband Eric and thier two girls. All three girls were dressed up as witches. I also dressed up as a witch, and Garrett was a vampire. Even our dogs were dressed up as lady bugs. They went out for about 45 min and then tired out. Rachelle and I stayed at my house and passed out candy. My parents stoped by for a bit and tried to get rid of the rest of thier halloween candy. It was a fun night and Bailee loved all the candy!

1 comment:

Fashion Meets Fitness said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.