Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bailee is getting so big she is starting to talk in sentences! well the only sentence she knows is " I want some". This summer we have been so busy. We had Garretts son Parker in town from Canada... that was a blast! We went to lagoon, park city, had a family reuion in Heber and had a ton of fun! This last weekend we went to Bear Lake with Nate and Erin and Beckham and Hailey and Eric and thier family. Is was a blast! We went four wheeling boating and ate a ton. We also were up in Bear Lake over the 4th of July with my whole fam. Bailee is working on her swimming this summer. She took survival swimming lessons. It was kinda tramatic at first but now she can go under water with no problem and can find her way to the edge of the swimming pool. She can float on her back also but she does'nt like it... Beckham and Halle ( my niece and nephew )also took survival swim lessons with her. I dont right in my blog much so I had to sum everything up.. maybe I will slowly get more into it. I just learned how to email!

No comments: